If you detect flaws in your flat or in other areas of your housing association, you can report these to us using this form. After we receive the report, we will ask for maintenance or repair help depending on the need. We hope you will, in particular, report defects that can affect the safety of the residents, and all water fitting defects as quickly as possible.

For urgent notification of defects, you can turn directly to your association’s maintenance business; you can find the contact information on the notice board for your housing association.